Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Liar, Liar, Lederhosen on Fire

So … yeah … remember in my last post how I said that I would be recapping the wedding soon? Psych! Gotcha! September fools (which, of course, is the lesser known version of "April Fools." People never see it coming)!

Instead we’re leaving for our honeymoon.

In case you’ve been living under a rock, or you just started reading this blog – in either case, “Hi!” great to see you – my Groom-A-Saurus Rex and I are heading off on a guided tour of Germany, culminating in few beer-filled days in Munich. And while I meant to give you guys a stirring recreation of our wedding day before we left I’m afraid I just ran out of time. I was too busy ironing my dirndl and researching the various Oktoberfest beer tents we plan to visit whilst there.

But, I will sum up our wedding day for you – it was, simply put, the most amazing wedding of all time ... Nay, the greatest event of all time! Never have people had as much fun as they did on our wedding day, ourselves included.

Now, I know what you’re thinking and yes, I am downplaying the significance of this earth-shatteringly awesome day. It was so much bigger and better than the mere words I am typing here. But, you know, I try not to brag.

I will share some more photos though (this time I have a few shot by a pro). Enjoy!
Gratuitous bling on a sneaker shot 

Our "second shooter" (a.k.a. other photographer) mistook my brideman (second from left) for a groomman. Therefore he tends to appear in shots of both the Groom's Crew and my own bridal party

Me on a skee ball machine

Firing squad line-up



 Everyone needs a "stuck in a revolving door" wedding photo



 I'd like to take this moment to say that, while we did get married in a bar, you have to admit - this is one seriously cool looking bar!

Love our DJ - MJ ... and LOVE the hair ;) 
Oh yes, there was karaoke 
This photo is out of sequence but I'm going to be lazy and keep it here (also, this door was NASTY dirty ... I have no idea how I didn't ruin my dress leaning against it) 

Our friend on the right is dancing with 2 full beers ... Nope, 1 full beer wasn't enough. I think that pretty much sums up the whole night 
More when I return. But, until then, (as Heidi Klum would say) Auf Wiedersehen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment